Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Silent Night for The Paper Players Challenge #274


The Paper Players challenge this week is "Let it Snow"



If you want to join the challenge head on over to thepaperplayers.blogspot.com  

For my challenge, I decided to use a card that I had made for my Holiday Card class.

 
 1. On 3x3 Whisper White stamp trees in Basic Black & Spritz.
2.  Die cut Balloon & stamp words with basic black.
3. Randomly stamp snowflakes on whisper white with Smokey Slate.
4. Attach with dimensionals.
5. Dab glue on center of some of the snowflakes & add glitter.
6.Let Dry!!

Easy card to make. 

Any questions, contact me.

Happy Stamping Debbie


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

 Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Sale items for this week 12/8/2015-12/14/2015




Let me know if you see something you can't live without!

Debbie

craftiercreations@gmail.com