The Paper Players challenge this week is "Let it Snow"
If you want to join the challenge head on over to thepaperplayers.blogspot.com
For my challenge, I decided to use a card that I had made for my Holiday Card class.
1. On 3x3 Whisper White stamp trees in Basic Black & Spritz.
2. Die cut Balloon & stamp words with basic black.
3. Randomly stamp snowflakes on whisper white with Smokey Slate.
4. Attach with dimensionals.
5. Dab glue on center of some of the snowflakes & add glitter.
Easy card to make.
Any questions, contact me.
Happy Stamping Debbie
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog