Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Easter Baskets & Weekly Deals 3/29/16 - 4/4/2016

Well Easter has come & gone, but I wanted to share a few photos of the Easter Bags I made for our Brunch & the Easter Baskets for my adult children.

But first here are the sale items for this week.




Now, take a look at these cute Easter Bags & so simple to make.  You get 2 bags from a 12 x 12 sheet of DSP.  I used retired DSP from last year.  What a great way to get rid of old paper!






I saw the original design on how to make these at Sam Hammond Donald's sight or better known as Pootles.  I could give you all the instructions, but she has a great video, thank you Sam for sharing.

Now a  few picks of the cute little Easter Baskets & so simple to make.



Product List

Any questions let me know.

Happy Stamping,
Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment