Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Vintage Leaves

Today I decided to change it up a little.  Before we know it Thanksgiving will be in the review mirror, & Black Friday will be on our minds.

I wanted to go back to an old favorite the Vintage Leaves, but also wanted to show a new technique.  Well at least new to me.  Stencil Embossing...yes another way to use something you already have.


Se the background, that was done with a stencil.  This is how Tammy Tutterow did it.
Tammy Tutterow | Big Shot Stencil Embossing:

Well..I didn't do it quite the same way.  I did not have all the same pads & I wanted to be able to do this in a class.  So in place of the silicone pad & the impressions pad I used 2 pieces of cardboard.  Yes, it worked.  Now you may have to adjust your card amount depending on how thick of cardboard you are using.

On Whisper White dry emboss with the stencil, then sponge with Old Olive, Peekaboo Peach & Crushed Curry.  I also sponged the same colors on a separate sheet, stamped 2 leaves & embossed with copper.  Then die cut them out.

 I also die cut out a small leaf out of the copper.

Product List

Hope you enjoyed this new technique.  Any questions let me know.

Happy Stampin;
Debbie

Shop Now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment