Sunday, February 5, 2017

Paper Pumpkin

January's Paper Pumpkin is so cute. Although I did not make the original design, which is very cute.  I just don't have little kids any more.  Sometime I use the little gift bags or boxes that come in PP for my monthly class treats, but my next monthly club is after Valentine's Day.  So I decided to make cards with them.  My next few post are going to be cards I have made with the PP kit.



Yes, it's Gorgeous Grunge again.  I told you very versatile!! I stamped the background with Crumb Cake & Calypso Coral.  I cut the score lines off the main section piece from the PP kit.  I did figure out that the little glue dots that come with PP do not show through vellum.


I took a piece of the Calypso Coral & pulled the layers apart, then added them to the back of the banner piece. Attached the banner with dimensionals.

Next One...


If you haven't bought the Gorgeous Grunge yet, it's time.  It goes with everything.  I used the same color combo as the one above.


Do you get Paper Pumpkin?  If not now is a good time to subscribe.  The 3 month subscription is on sale during Sale-A-Bration for $55.00, plus you would earn a free item from Sale-A-Bration.


Product List
...& the Paper Pumpkin Kit from January 2017 was also used.

Enjoy,

Happy Stampin',

Debbie

Shop Now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment