Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Make a Medallion

So..Sale-A-Bration will be coming to a close at the end of the month so this weeks posts I decided to use the Make a Medallion (free with a $50.00 purchase) & the new 6x6 Glimmer Paper in the March supplement during Sale-A-Bration. (also free with $50.00)



I stamped the Medallion with so Saffron & the Splatter from Gorgeous Grunge with Bermuda Bay on the Whisper White.  On a Scrap of Whisper White stamp one medallion in Bermuda Bay & the other in So Saffron.  They line really nice:)  I used the the Scalloped circle for the outside cut & a solid to cut out the center.  I cut one size larger out of the Bermuda Bay Glimmer Paper.  Stamp the words in Bermuda Bay & die cut with the banner from the Pop Corn Thinlits.  Sponge the edges of the doilie with So Saffron & layer everything.


For the ribbon...I used the Whisper White from the Succulent Garden Ribbon Combo.  I like to mix up my own spritzers with ink refills & Pearl X.   So I cut the pieces I needed & spritzed them with Bermuda Bay Spritzer.  These do take a few minutes to dry, so you could always do this first & then make your card.


And don't forget to add a little bling!


Product List

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin',

Debbie

Shop Now!


No comments:

Post a Comment