Thursday, May 11, 2017

April Paper Pumpkin

Today I wanted to share some alternative Paper Pumpkin options.  I had a Paper Pumpkin class a couple weeks ago, & this was what I came up with for some options.


 

So...I don't always follow directions.  These are kind of what the directions say.  I choose not to use the little plastic flowers.

Now here is my alternative ideas.


I used the new Lemon Lime Twist, easily becoming one of my new favorites.


I actually changed this up a bit & took off the Marina Mist circle in the final project, but forgot to re take the picture.  In stead of using the heart shape I die cut a circle & did some layering.


One more using DSP from the Eastern Palace set & just a little Lemon Lime Twist with an Aqua Painter.  How easy is that.

Hope you enjoyed, if your interested in coming to a Paper Pumpkin class check out all the details here.

Also if you live in area their is still time to sign up for the 1st Stampin' Palooza class.  Check out all the details here.

Happy Stampin',

Debbie

Shop Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment