Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Remarkable You




I know it's been a while since I have posted, & I was doing really good about posting 2-3 times a week.  Between the craft bazaar I did in late March & then getting the details worked out for the Stampin' Palooza class, (check out all the details here) I have been neglecting my blog.

So today I wanted to share a couple cards I made with the Remarkable You stamp set.  A very easy but elegant looking card.

I used the Remarkable You Stamp Set & a little ribbon & you have a very elegant looking card.  Could be used for b-day, mothers day or even a sympathy card.


I made one of each in the Pool Party & one of each in the Basic Black with crumb cake.  I had also made a box to sell these as a set, will show the details of that on a later post.

Also wanted to remind everybody to check out the retiring items.

Retiring Stamps
Retiring Bundles
Retiring Everything Else   

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin',
Debbie

Shop Now!



No comments:

Post a Comment