Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Welcome new 2017-2018 Catalog

OK, so I apologize I have not posted in a while.  June 3rd was my first Stampin' Palooza class, & it was a great success.  But...prepping for that kept me very busy for the last couple of weeks.  We will be doing the next one on Sat. Sept 9th.  So if you live in the area mark your calendar.  More info. to come later.


Wow have you seen the new in colors.  I have to say this year I love them all.

If you have not seen them yet, here you go.  Of course pictures never do them any justice.  You really need to see them up close & personnel.


So today I am going to show you two of the cards we made at the Stampin' Palooza.


This was from the new Eastern Beauty Bundle.  I have to say at first I was not sure about this set.  But when they offered the bundle as a pre-order to demonstrators in April.  I decided I would try it.  We also wanted to use some of the new in colors.  We used Tranquil Tide & Lemon Lime Twist.


This was a great choice for a big group of ladies .  We did a total of 6 projects, & 2 with new techniques.  Well at least new techniques for all these ladies.


Product List

Time To Celebrate.


Another simple card to make, & we used two more of the new in colors.  Berry Burst & Powder Pink.  


I embossed the work celebrate first, then went back & stamped the circles of the embossed image to get it to pop.  A little background stamping with Touches of  Texture & Painters Palette.


Product List


Hope you enjoyed, let me know if you have any questions.

If you have not received a new catalog, please contact me.

Happy Stampin',
Debbie

Shop Now

No comments:

Post a Comment