Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Crafting Forever!!

So I have recently been playing with the Crafting Forever stamp set.  It was not one that just out at me right away and said buy me.  But..after getting it I have to say I am very happy with it.

So in my last monthly club we made this card with the new Glossy paper and baby wipes.




Dab the baby wipe in the Lemon Lime Twist and rub it across the glossy paper.  Do the same with a new baby wipe and the Bermuda Bay.  Once you are happy with the background set aside.  On a 2 1/4" x 3 1/2" piece of Whisper White stamp the pot with Basic Black.


Color the pot with an Aqua Pinter & Lemon Lime Twist, and the brushes with Bermuda Bay.  Stamp the words with Basic Black.  Attach ribbon to glossy paper and attach to Basic Black.  Add dimensionals to Whisper White piece and attach to card.  and...don't forget a little bling!


So many things you could do with baby wipes and glossy card stock.  Time to go create!!

Product List

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Happy Stampin',
Debbie

Shop Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment