Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Carols of Christmas

Hello,

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer.  I can't believe it's Aug already, & I am posting Christmas cards this week.  How does time fly by so fast.

As I promised last week I would post cards made from the new Carols of Christmas bundle that you can pre-order before the catalog release.  Check out the details here

I have been working on samples for the upcoming Stampin' Palooza.  If you live in the area and would like to come to a fun day of stamping check out the details here.



This is a quick & easy card to make.  If you are one of those that sends out a lot of cards during the Christmas season, this would be a very easy one to do that with.

Die cut with the edgelet on a piece of Basic Black.  With the Layering Squares Framelits die cut a piece of Lemon Lime Twist & Whisper White.  Stamp with Basic Black & heat emboss with clear.


Attach Lemon Lime Twist Ribbon, and you are finished.

Product List

Hope you enjoyed this card, if you have any questions please let me.

Happy Stampin',
Debbie

Shop Now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment