Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Stampin' Blends

Hello Everyone,

Today I want to share some info about the new Stampin' Blends that will be available November 1st.


These are the new alcohol markers.  Now, I don't always do a lot of coloring on my cards and if I do I tend to use the blender pen and ink pads.  But..I decided to bite the bullet and try these out.  Now I have not had a chance to use them all that much but what I have done.  I really like them!!


I took the new Just Add Color DSP and started coloring.  I had bought this paper and still had not done anything with it.  But...I have to say it was perfect for the Stampin' Blends.


Stamped Happy Birthday punched it out and added a little ribbon.


This is with the feather paper.

I have attached a video showing the new Stampin' Blends.


Also you can down load a copy of the new brochure with the price list here.

Product List

if you have any questions, please let me know.

Happy Stampin',
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment