Friday, November 24, 2017

Christmas Shadow Box

Happy Black Friday!!

I guess you could say today is the official start to Christmas.  If you are out shopping I hope you find lots of great deals and if you are one of those that chooses not to do the Black Friday Shopping, I hope you are enjoying your day.

Today I wanted to share four different shadow boxes I made recently for a craft bazaar.  I want to give credit to Amanda @ scrimpingmommy1.blogspot.com.  who posted a great video on how to make these.  After you make the first one, you will realize how easy they are.


These would make a quick easy gift for someone.  I purchased the snow & bells at my local Dollar Store.


Snow or Bells I couldn't decide what I liked the best.


Just so darn cute! I'm thinking these might also be great for a Spring project or Mothers Day Gift.


Remember for full instructions and a video check it Amanda @ scrimpingmommy1.blogspot.com
 
Thank you Amanda for sharing this.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Happy Stampin',
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment