Thursday, November 9, 2017

Happy Holidays


Today I wanted to share a quick card using the Festive Phases stamp set and the Merry Little Christmas DSP.  Oh yea and the new Stampin Blends!!  Just realized this was the same set I used in the last post.  See how versatile it is!


Stamp the elf on a piece of Whisper White with Basic Black Archival Ink, or you can use the Memento Black.  I have heard some mention a little bleeding if you use the Archival.  I did not have that problem, but it might come down to drying time also.  Die cut oval out and die cut oval out of the Basic Black piece.  


I choose to color just the shoes and hat using the new Stampin Blends.  I used Old olive and Cherry Cobbler.

Attach all you layers and attach the elf to the Basic Black Oval and attach with dimensionals.

Product List

Hope you enjoyed, if you have any questions please let me know.

Happy Stampin',

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment