Thursday, February 15, 2018

Heartfelt Blooms and Spring Card Class Reminder!

Hello,

First I want to remind everyone about my upcoming Birthday/Spring Card Class on Saturday 2/24/18 @ 11:00.  Check out all the details here.  Hope to see you on Sat.

Now for today's card I wanted to share two cards I made with the Heartfelt Blooms. (free with $50.00 purchase before S&T)

I had sat down at my craft table one day and really wanted to work with some of the great DSP papers we have and also wanted to use the Heartfelt Blooms stamp.



I used a piece of the Wood Texture DSP and stamped with Dapper Denim.  Added a little ribbon and your card is finished.  How easy is that.


For the next one I used a different piece of Wood Texture DSP and stamped with Early Espresso.


This stamp set is is one of the Distinktive stamps.  Just ink the stamp lightly for a perfect photographic finish.  I'm thinking we will see more like this in the new annual catalog.



Product List

Hope you enjoyed today's project.  If you have any questions, let me know.

Happy Stampin',
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment