Saturday, March 24, 2018

Spring/Birthday Card Class

Hello,

Happy Saturday!  I want to send out a quick reminder about the upcoming class on March 31st @ 11:00.  You will be making 4-5 Birthday/Spring cards.  The only thing you need to bring is adhesive.  If you do not have any please let me know and I can get you some.

Snacks and drinks will be provided.  Invite someone new that I have not met, or seen in a while and receive a free gift.  Please RSVP by March 24th.

I also have a pay pal button here, or you can pay the day of.

This is also the last day for Sale-a-Bration.  So if you haven't got everything you want out of the Sale-a-Bration catalog's, this would be your last chance. Hopefully I will have received the Stamparatus, so everyone can try it out.  It will be available to order in the new Annual Catalog starting on June 1st.

Also...in April we will receive the discounted list...that means the in colors from 2016-2018 are going away.  If you want anything in the in colors especially the ink re-fills you should get them before the list comes out.  They sell out immediately.




Hope to see you all on Sat the 31st.

If you have any questions, pleas let me know.

Happy Stampin',
Debbie

Shop Now!!


No comments:

Post a Comment