Saturday, June 2, 2018

New catalog goes live!

It's time to shop!! The new catalog is available.  If you didn't get a copy, please let me know I will get one to you.

I wanted to share a couple new videos about some of the new products.

Rooted in Nature Bundle is becoming one of my new favorites for this year.  How many times do you think I will say that this year?  This is a great bundle to get and comes with a lot of stamps and die cuts. 


Delightfully Detailed is another new bundle you can get.  This one comes with a 3 sided punch.  How awesome is that.


The last one for today is the Abstract Impressions.  I will be honest I have not had a chance to play with this one yet.  But..I am very intrigued with it.


I hope you enjoyed these videos, and I will share some more next week.

You still have time to sign up for the Stampin' Palooza.  Come join us!!


Happy Stampin',
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment