Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Stampin' Palooza Projects

Hello...It's been a few days.  After Stampin' Palooza we were gone for a long weekend camping.  Then this last week I spent most of my time trying to clean and re-organize my craft room.  I have been trying to get rid of stuff I do not use anymore.  this is still a work in progress, but need to get back to other things.  Stamping...

Today I wanted to share all the projects we made at the Stampin' Palooza.  Before I get to that out next one is on Sat. September 22nd.  You can find all the details here.

Here is a picture of all 6 projects we made and this year we added a bonus card.


 Wood Pizza Box Designed by Jessica Danford


 Under the Sea Designed by Debbie Danford


Share What You Love - Trifold designed by Debbie Danford


Lovely Floral Brayer Card Designed by Debbie Danford


Detailed Lace Card Designed by Tulena Lammers


Thinking of You Designed by Jessica Danford


Bonus Birthday Card Designed by Jessica Danford

Here is the link for the instructions.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Happy Stampin',
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment