Thursday, July 12, 2018

Dandelion Wishes

I think I say this about almost every stamp.  But...this one has become one of my favorites.   I took Bokeh Dots and combined it with the Dandelion Wishes.


I also have noticed I have been using the new Blueberry Bushel for several cards lately.  I used the Stamparatus to make this card, because I had to make several for a swap at my up-line's meeting.  It worked great!  I have to admit I have not worked with the Stamparatus as much yet, but more to come on that.


On a piece Shimmery White paper Stamp the Bokeh Dots stamp in Balmy Blue and the Dandelion in Blueberry Bushel.  Layer on top of Blueberry Bushel and then on top of another piece of Shimmery White.  Attach Blueberry Bushel ribbon and attach to Blueberry Bushel base.  I colored the rhinestones with the Night of Navy Stampin' Blends.  Stamp Sentiment in Blueberry Bushel and attach Rhinestones.

Product List
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00


Hope you enjoyed today's card, if you have any questions please let me know.

Happy Stampin',

Debbie

Shop Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment