Tuesday, July 31, 2018

You're Inspiring

Hello,

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer.  It's hard to believe that July is coming to an end.  Registration is now available for the Holiday Stampin Palooza.  Click on the button to the right and it will take you to the registration page.  Don't forget to sign up early so you receive the extra gift.

Now on to today's project.

I took a returning stamp and a new stamp.  I used the star background from the Bokeh Dots, and the Daffodil from You're Inspiring.




With Grapefruit Grove stamp the Stars background on a piece of Shimmery White.  Trim all the way around so you have no border showing.  With Memento Ink stamp the Daffodil. I then added Wink of Stella on top of the flower petals.


Attach with Dimensionals onto a piece of Shimmery White add ribbon and layer onto Basic black and then onto Grapefruit Grove.


Add Petal Pink Sequins.  Yes, I no but it goes with the Grapefruit Grove.

Product List

I have some new offers coming in Aug., so make sure you check back on Thursday.

Hope you enjoyed today's project, and if you have any questions, please let me know.

Happy Stampin',
Debbie






No comments:

Post a Comment