Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Winter Woods

Hi Stampers,

Have you ever ordered a stamp and thought..I can't wait to use that one, it's perfect.  Then you get it and all of the sudden you don't know what to do with it.  Well that is what happened with the Winter Woods Bundle.  I know right away I wanted this set.  But...I have to say I have struggled a little trying to figure out what to do with it.




I decided to try the Black Ice Technique with the trees.  I have to say I really like it.  Although The Black Ice Technique seems like it would be difficult, it's not.  To see the details on Black Ice click here.


After doing all the steps I did go back and sponge Blueberry Bushel on the top of the card, for the sky affect.  You will need to heat set it with an Embossing Gun. Stamp phrase in Memento Black and Emboss with Clear Embossing powder.  Add ribbon and assemble.


Product List


Thanks for taking the time to stop by, if you have any questions, please let me know.

http://craftiercreations.blogspot.com/p/classes.html
You still have time to sign up for the Palooza!!  You can also find the fall class schedule on the same link. They are all under the classes button at the top.

Happy Stampin',
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment