Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Beautiful Blizzard

I love snowflakes, so anytime Stampin' Up comes out with anything to do with snowflakes, most likely I will buy it.  But...after getting this set I have to say I struggled for a while just trying to figure out what I wanted to do with it.


Here is one very simple card I came up with. On a piece of 3 3/4" x 5 Shimmery paper randomly stamp snowflakes and greeting in Blueberry Bushel.


Take a piece of Sparkle Glimmer Paper die cut with the Blizzards Thinlits Die.  Save that piece of Glimmer Paper, it makes a great card!


Attach a piece of Blueberry Bliss Ribbon (I forgot the bow piece) Take 3 snowflakes sponge the top with a little bit of Blueberry Bushel ink and  attach with glue dots. Color 3 Clear Rhinestones with the Night of Navy Stampin' Blends and attach in center.  Yes, I used Night of Navy and it goes very well with the Blueberry Bushel.


Product List

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, and I hope you enjoyed today's project.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Happy Stampin',

Debbie

Shop Now!



No comments:

Post a Comment