Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Joyous Noel DSP

Are you a DSP paper hoarder?  I usually buy the DSP for bags, boxes and 3-d item's.  I thought it was time to make some cards out of my DSP.  I used the beautiful Joyous Noel DSP.  It has the new Merry Merlot and Gray Granite in it, along with Copper and Silver.


This card is so easy to make and could easily be mass produced if you run out of time to get all those Holiday cards out.


I was very lucky with this card I had scraps left over from making a wreath (I will post that soon).  Cut 4 pieces of the DSP at 1 3/4" x 2 3/8" and attach to a piece of  Gray Granite cut at 4" x 5/ 1/4".  Attach all 4 leaving a small gap. Attach Merry Merlot/Copper Ribbon and then attach to Merry Merlot card base.


Stamp greeting on Whisper White with Merry Merlot and die cut Oval.  Die cut layering Oval out of Gray Granite.  Attach to card front with dimensionals.  Add a pearl and walah your finished.

Product List

Thanks for stopping by, and if you have any questions please let me know.

If you are looking for a demonstrator I am here for you, just let me know.

Happy Stampin',
Debbie

Shop Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment