Thursday, May 14, 2020

Ornate Garden Zoom Class

Ornate Garden Zoom Class



Create six stunning projects with the Ornate Garden Suite. The Zoom class will be on June 13 @ 11:00am.

The class kit will include all supplies and instructions to make at least 6 projects.  I have designed these projects so you can use any sentiment you might have.  If you choose option #1 you will get the supplies to make at least 2 additional cards using the Ornate Style Bundle.

Each kit will be shipped to you ready to assemble.  I will cut, score punch and die cut all pieces.  You will just need to stamp and assemble.  Shipping is included in the price.  Items will be shipped in a Flat Rate envelope.

Register by May 25th - Items will be shipped around June 5th

I will send the Zoom invite and your tracking info via email on June 5th.


ORNATE GARDEN SUITE


Option #1 $85.00
  • Ornate Style Bundle (stamps and dies) this is a $52.00 value
  • 1/4 pack of Ornate Garden DSP
  • 1 pack Ornate Ribbon Combo
  • 1 pack Gilded Gems (free)
  • 8 make and take projects
  • Full set of instructions
Product List

Option #2 $40.00 
  • 1 pack Ornate Ribbon Combo
  • 1/4 pack of Ornate Garden DSP
  • 1 pack Gilded Gems
  • Six make and take projects
  • Full set of instructions
Product List

Option #3 $10.00
  • PDF Instructions only. (if you do not receive them with 24 hours, please let me know.)
Per Stampin' Up rules I am not allowed to have PayPal buttons when selling product with my classes.  Please click here to fill out the form and I will invoice you via PayPal.

~I always keep my fingers crossed that we will not have any products on back-order.  If this happens, I will do my best to accommodate you.~



No comments:

Post a Comment