Wednesday, January 6, 2016

2016 Calendar


Well here we are 6 days into 2016 already!! I can't believe it.

I want to share a few pictures of the upcoming calendar class.  Although I did call it a Perpetual Calendar, technically what I made is not.  The reason being is I found these tiny calendars at Vippies.  I thought it would be nice to be able to see each full month.



Base is from the 12x12 DSP, cut down to 8 1/2 x 12.  Then scored at 5 1/4 & 6 3/4 .




DSP on base is 5 1/4 x 8 1/2 on both side.  Inside is all white.

You need 31 -  2" x 5" & 14 1" x 5" pieces of DSP.  12 for the month, 7 for the days of the week, 4 for the fist set of numbers(0-4) & 10 for the second set(0-9). 12 for the lst section which I just used for notes, (birthday's, anniversaries, or things going on for that month.


To see another color combination of this project check out the class page.

I hope you enjoyed this project I know is this electronic day & age, we all have phones that have all these fancy gadgets on them, but it is nice to still have a calendar on your desk, & you can say you made it!!

Have any questions, let me know.

Debbie

craftiercreations@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment