Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Yearly Card Holder

Today I wanted to share a project we made at my last Stampin Up monthly club.  I saw the original idea on Pinterest that Patti Bennett had made http://pattystamps.typepad.com/
Timeless Elegance DSP #138444

 It's My Party DSP #140552

English Garden DSP #138440


OK, so..It takes 7 sheets of 12x12 DSP.  One for the front & back & 6 for the 12 months.  Score all 6 sheets @ 4 1/4", then turn & score at 5 7/8" & 6 1/8".  I chose not to score directly in half, because I felt you might get a little more room in each pocket to store cards.  Fold the 4 1/4" up & then fold on score lines. For the front & back you need 2 pieces of solid card stock 6 1/4" x 7 3/4"  & 2 pieces of DSP 6" x 7 1/2".  Inside pieces to mount the calendar on you need 12 pieces of cards stock 3 3/4" x 5 1/2".

Attach calendar & decorate if desired.  The calendar template is out at splitcoast.  I ended up not using that one, because I wanted to stamp the months.  I used a Cinch to bind mine.

Here is Patty's original post on how she made her's.   http://www.pattystamps.com/pattys_stamping_spot/2008/03/class-project-1.html

If you have any questions let me know.

Happy Stamping,
Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment