Tuesday, April 12, 2016

What Will You Stamp #59

What a coincidence.  I had just made a baby card for my niece's baby shower & then I got the email from WWYS, & it was the stamp set I had used. 



It's been a long time since I had to make a baby card, so I would have to say I am out of practice on this one.




 Hope you like it, here is a list of supplies used.

Product List
Very Vanilla 1/8 Inch Taffeta Ribbon
Very Vanilla 1/8 Inch Taffeta Ribbon
[119960]
$5.95



Last week for Stampin' Up Weekly Deals

As you can see lots to choose from & we will be looking forward to the special offers that will be coming soon.



Let me know if you have any questions or see something you can't live without , you can also place your order here.

Happy Stampin'
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. so cute!! Love the color -- so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Debbie! I love the way you used the heart punch-so fun!
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete