Thursday, April 14, 2016

Baby Shower Favors

So today I finished the baby shower favors.  I have made several different kinds of treat boxes, bags & what not's.  But I wanted to come up with something a little more baby themed.   So off to Pinterest I went.  The first idea I found was from Jeanette Cobb.  She had used the Oval Framelits, which I do not have.  So...off to search again.  Then I found another similar idea from Susan Campfield.  She used the Chalk Talk Framelits, which I had.  So with both ideas in mind I came up with this.






Cut your cardstock at 4 1/2" x 2 1/2".
With your score board:
SL @ 1 1/8" & 3 1/8"
SS @ 1/2" & 2"
Die cut 2 frames out of DSP


 Fold all score lines & cut up to the 1/2" score line.  Attach Fast Fuse on all 6 - 1/2" pieces.  Then you can attach 1 frame to each side as shown above.  Fold ends in to make a box.  Punch 2 scallop oval's to make the rocker, & 2 large ovals to stamp on.  Thank you Jeanette & Susan for the inspiration.  Now what should I fill them with?  HUMMM...




Supplies used:
Product List


Hope you enjoyed, if you have any questions, or would like to place an order.  Let me know.

Happy Stampin'
Debbie





No comments:

Post a Comment