Thursday, October 6, 2016

Holiday Wreath

My inspiration for this card came from Billie @ Rambling Rose Studio.  But I added my own little flair to it.  Pool Party & Crumb Cake go so well together.


When a new catalog comes out, we tend to focus on all the new stuff.  I thought this was a great ideas to use a few item from the annual catalog.


I distressed the edges with scissors, SU used to carry a fancy gadget that you could do this with (yes I have it)  but I liked to results of the scissors better.  This way I can also demo that at a class.  I also did a little spritzing on the wreath & ferns.  I know it's really hard to show that in a photo.


Product List

Hope you enjoyed,

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Happy Stampin,
Debbie

Click here to place an order...Order Now

No comments:

Post a Comment