Sunday, February 26, 2017

Inside The Lines

Today I wanted to show you what I did with the Inside The Lines DSP that you can get for free in the Sale-A-Bration catalog with a $50.00 purchase (before S&T).



I used the new Water Color Pencils & colored in some of the flowers with Bermuda Bay, & then went over them with the Aqua Painters.  I die cut a square out of one spot & layered onto basic black & attached it with dimensionals.


Stamped & die cut two bee's from the Dragonfly Dreams set & sponged them with Daffodil Delight, & attached them with dimensionals.


Did the same with this one except used the Pumpkin Pie watercolor pencil.


This one I added a little Baker's twine to the bottom.


Product List

Have any questions, let me know.

Happy Stampin',
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment