Sunday, March 19, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams #3

Hope you are not tired of the Dragonfly set yet.  I have another one to show you.  Remember on Thursday's post I said I would show you what to do with the Dragonfly we cut from the water color background.


 So, for the background I used Bermuda Bay, So Saffron, & Old Olive & a baby wipe.  Then with the grid lines from the Timeless Texture randomly stamp with Basic Black.  Die Cut the Dragonflies out of the center of the Basic Black layer & glue Watercolor Dragonflies on top of one another,  I offset mine just a little.  Attach with Dimensionals.  Stamp Sentiment & attach Black Metallic Thread.  I added Wink of Stella on top the Dragonflies.



Product List

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin',
Debbie

Shop Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment