Sunday, March 12, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams

This week I wanted to share a few cards I made using the Dragonfly Dreams Bundle.  One of my favorite sets from the 2017 Occasions Catalog.  I also had been wanting to do the baby wipe technique.  Something I had not tried yet.

Take a baby wipe & scrunch it up like a sponge & tap it into the ink pad & stamp randomly on your paper.  Although it is very similar to the sponges, I feel you get a much softer look with the baby wipes.  I used Bermuda Bay & So Saffron for this background.  I then stamped the background with the grid from the timeless Textures with Basic Black & the dots from Gorgeous Grunge with Bermuda Bay.


Stamp the solid part of the Dragonfly in So Saffron & the detailed part in Basic Black.  Die cut the detailed Dragonfly out of Basic Black & add clear Wink of Stella.  I also splattered Wink of Stella randomly on the background.  I know, it's really hard to capture that in a photo. Stamp Sentiment in Basic Black.  Add Bling!

Product List
So Saffron Classic Stampin' Pad*
So Saffron Classic Stampin' Pad*
[105213]
$5.95

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stampin',

Debbie

Shop Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment