Thursday, June 29, 2017

Fabulous Flamingo

Today I am sharing two cards I made using the new Fabulous Flamingo stamp set.  I have to say at first I was on the fence about this one, but after I saw several post out on Pinterest I decided I needed to try it out.  The only thing I wish it had was a set of die cuts with it.



This one was very simple On Whisper White I stamped the flamingo with Powder pink, grass with Lemon Lime Twist & water with Soft Sky.


Die cut twp squares from the Stitched Shape Framelits & stamped the phrase in Basic Black

Fabulous Flamingo #2


On Shimmer Paper I stamped the flamingo legs, body & the water in Basic Black. Then with the Aqua Painter colored the Flamingo with Powder Pink & So Saffron, & the water area with Soft Sky.  Stamped the grass with Lemon Lime Twist.  I also took a sponge & lightly sponged around the Flamingo with Soft Sky.


I then added a little Clear Wink of Stella to the feathers on the back.


Product List

Hope you enjoyed today's post, let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin',
Debbie

Shop Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment