Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Fall Eclipse

Hello,

Today I want to share a few different cards.  Last Friday I went to a fellow demonstrator's house (Robin Thrower) for a Fall card class. 

These are the two cards we made.



The above card we spritzed the embossing folder with ink before running it through the machine.  What a great new technique to try.  Thanks you robin for sharing.




I also took one card to share, and we made this Fall card using the Eclipse technique with the Painted Harvest stamp set.

This seems to be a hot new technique floating around pinterest and facebook, so I just had to give it a try.


One more to share using the Colorful Seasons Bundle.  I can't wait to do some more experimenting with this technique.  I might teach this at my next monthly meeting.

Hope you all enjoyed these projects.  If you have any questions, please let me know.

Happy Stampin',
Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment