Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Seasons Greetings Wreath

 Today I wanted to share a wreath I made and sold at the craft Bazaar.  I had forgot to take pictures of it before I left, so I had to use the door at the Bazaar.



I have seen a lot of the cone folded wreathes on pinterest as I am sure you also have.  But...I haven't made one since I was a kid.  So it was time to give it a try.

For the base I cut a piece of chip board from the backing pieces that come with the DSP.  I used the largest circle from the retired Circles Collection.


I cut 16 6 x 6, 15 5 x 5 16 4x 4  from the Merry Music DSP. The amount of cones you make does depend on the size of circle you start with.


I attached all the cones with a glue gun. After gluing all the cones down now you can decorate.  I stamped the Seasons Greeting in Basic Black and die cut with the layering Ovals.  Layered that on top of a piece of Basic Black.  Before attaching it to the wreath I added ribbon and sequence.

To finish off the back side I die cut a piece of Basic Black the same size of the chip board.  I added a piece of Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon then hot glued it all together.  Don't forget to add a little bling to the greeting.


I do apologize that the photos are a little dark but I had to work with what I had.

Product List
Circles Collection Framelits Die
Circles Collection Framelits Die
[130911]
$27.00

I am working on a new one for my door, I will post pictures when I get it finished.

Hope you enjoyed, if you have any questions let me know.

Happy Stampin',
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment