Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Lots of Lavender

Hello,

Today I wanted to share something from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  The Lots of Lavender set is free during Sale-a-Bration with $50.00 purchase before S&T.



On a piece of Glossy Card stock (2 1/4" x 4 3/4") Sponge with So Saffron, Powder Pink and Rick Razzleberry.  Keep in mind Rich Razzleberry is a very dark color, so sponge off before sponging on your piece of glossy paper.


Stamp the Lavender bundle and the Happy Birthday in Memento Black add ribbon and the new bling from the Occasions catalog.  Emboss the Basic Black piece with the new Petal Pair Embossing Folder.


Attach all the layers and your finished.


Product List

Let me know if you have any questions.

Remember if you don't have a Sale-a-Bration of Occasions Catalog, let me know!

I mentioned last week that I was also using Mail Chimp.  I have tweaked it a little, so let me know if you have issues. 

Happy Stampin',
Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment