Friday, January 12, 2018

Sale-a-Bration

Hello,

Today I wanted to share a few videos from Stampin Up about some of the new products in the Sale-a-Bration catalog.

This is the  Heartfelt Blooms stamp set:


I am waiting for this stamp set to come in, but looking forward to making some very simple, but elegant cards with it.  This set is free with a $50.00 purchase.(before S&T)

Next is the Mixed Medallions Card Set:


Also free with $50.00 purchase. (before S&T)

Next is Amazing You Stamp Set:


This is also free with a $50.00 purchase but you can also get the die cuts that coordinate with it free with $100.00 (before S&T) I love this set, so versatile.

Next is Happy Wishes Stamp Set:


This is a big set, unfortunately I do not have it yet 😀  It is free with $100.00 purchase (before S&T)

The last one is the Bubbles and Fizz DSP:


This paper coordinates with the Bubble over Bundle in the Occasions catalog.  Also free with $50.00 (before S&T)

Want to earn 2 free stamps?

Sale-a-Bration is one of the best times to sign up, because of the extra stamp sets you get.  I am offering something as a bonus!  If you sign up during Sale-a-Bration with me I will also give you a free stamp set from my retired set of stamps. (bundles not included)  If you choose a set that has coordinating punch or dies with it we can work out a reasonable price.

Along with getting 2 free additional stamp sets you have until June 30th to meet the $300.00 quarterly minimum. 

Join Now!

This makes it a perfect time to try it out.  Maybe you just want to do it for the discount, or maybe you want to pursue it a little further. You have extra time to work on it.

Let me know if you have any questions about some of the new products or joining my team.  If I don't have the answer I will find it.

Come join my team!  Let's stamp and create together!

Happy Stampin'.
Debbie







No comments:

Post a Comment