Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Heart Happiness

Valentines Day is just around the corner and I just realized I have not shared any Valentines cards yet. So today I am going to share one.



I know not your typical red or pink Valentine card.  I used Pool Party and Basic Gray.  I also brought out one of my favorite background stamps Timeless Texture.


  • On a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock stamp the lines in Basic Gray.
  • Take the splatter background stamp from the new Waterfront stamp set and randomly stamp in Pool Party.
  • Randomly stamp the hearts in Basic Gray
  • Stamp the dotted heart in Pool Party and the striped in Basic Gray and die cut.
  • Stamp the words in Pool Party (The words are from the January Paper Pumpkin set).
  • Layer up two squares and die cut out of a piece of pool party.
  • Attach all pieces.  I used dimensionals on the the striped heart.
  • Attach ribbon and assemble.
  • Add a few Basic Pearls.

Product List

Hope you enjoyed today's project, and if you have any questions please let me know.

Happy Stampin',
Debbie

Shop Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment