Thursday, March 1, 2018

Technique Class Reminder

Today I wanted to send out a reminder about the Technique Class on Sat. March 10th @ 11:00.  We will be working with the Bruscho, shaving cream, Embossing Paste and who knows what else I might throw in.

If  you want to come get your creative juices flowing and fingers all inky, then join my on Sat. the 10th. (I will provide gloves for those who don't want to leave with stained hands)

Snacks and drinks will be provided, you just need to bring your own adhesive.

You can use the pay pal button here. Or pay with cash or check the day of.

Let me know if you have any questions, and please RSVP by March 6th, so I can have the right amount of packets ready.

I also rescheduled the Spring/Birthday Card Class to March 31st @ 11:00. Check out the detail here.  This is the last day of Sale-a-Bration, so it would be a great time to get all those free items.

Now on today's project.

I wanted to use the new Springtime Foils DSP (free with $50.00 purchase before S&T).  I am going to show you 4 different backgrounds I created with this beautiful DSP.



This one I spritzed the background with Pacific Point Spritzer.  What is spritzer you ask.  I take 20-30 drops of re-inker and put it in a spray bottle and a little spoon full of Pearl-X.  If you have a little too much pooling going on, you can dab with a paper towel.


Stamp phrase in Pacific Point punch both layers with Triple Banner Punch.  Die the Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon with the same Spritzer.  Add bling and assemble!

This next one I used the Basic Grey Ink.


For this all you need to do is drag the ink pad from top to bottom until you get the desired effect you are looking for.  I then buffed over the top to remove the ink from the embossed areas.


Die cut & punch the pieces out of the Basic Black before layering everything up.  Stamp the phrase in Basic Gray and Punch.  Add Bling and assemble!  This one would make a great man b-day card.

Next, I used a sponge with Lemon Lime Twist!


Doesn't this just jump out and say SPRING!


Now do you see those little sprigs of ribbon behind the die cut words.  I had a little piece of ribbon left over and decided to pull it apart.  I took those pieces and just attached them to the back.  Colored the pearl with the Old Olive Light Stampin Blends.  I thought it went with the Lemon Lime Twist!

Last one I of course had to use the Brusho.  I used the Blue and Yellow.  Love this effect!  Sprinkle the Brucho on and spritz with water.  If you get too much pooling going on, just use a paper towel to soak it up.  You can set it aside to dry or dry with a heat gun.


Die Cut the Celebrate and stamp with Basic Black and Whala!


I added Wink of Stella to the Celebrate and attached the Metallic Thread on the back!

Now I only used the one background but this paper comes with 4 different backgrounds.  So much potential with this paper.

Product List


Hope you enjoyed today's post, let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin',
Debbie

Shop Now!



No comments:

Post a Comment