Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Eclectic Expressions

Hello Crafters,

Today I am sharing the card I made for the shoe box card exchange for my down line meeting.  I had wanted to use the new Eclectic Expressions (free with $50.00 before S&T) and Washi Tape I had bought when the new catalog came out in June.  Time to use it before it goes away.


On Shimmery White randomly stamp the small and large splotches with Pool Party, Dapper Denim and So Saffron.  Stamp larger rain like splatters in Dapper Denim and the smaller ones in So Saffron.  Add 3 strips of Washi Tape.  With Pool Party Spritzer, spritz a little piece of Cheese Cloth, set this aside to dry.


In Pool Party stamp flower from Birthday Blossoms on Shimmery White and Pool Party and punch out.  Die cut 2 squares out of a piece of scrap Shimmery White. Color the Whisper White Organza Ribbon  with Pool Party Stampin' Blends or you could also spritz this at the same time you spritzed the Cheese Cloth.


Now you can assemble all the layers.  Color the pearls with the Pool Party Stampin' Blends.

Product List
Pansy Punch
[130698]
$16.00

Remember today Tuesday 3/6/2018 is the last day to sign up for the Technique class on Saturday 3/10/2018.  Click here for all the details.

I hope you enjoyed today's project, let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin',
Debbie

Shop Now!



No comments:

Post a Comment