Thursday, April 26, 2018

Lovely Floral Embossing Folder

Here is a little sneak peek of the new Lovely Floral Embossing Folder.


I have been playing with this one a lot lately.  This folder can be used all by itself, or as a background for something else.


I started out using a sponge dauber then switched it to a blender pen.  I used the new Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch and returning Mint Macaron.


This was part of the Share What You Love Bundle that will be available on May 1st for everyone.  I didn't have ribbon in any of the new colors so I took a piece of white and with the sponge dauber I colored it Grapefruit Grove.  Added a few of the new Artisan Pearls, and you are finished.


Product List
Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Pad
Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Pad
Coming June 1st
Blender Pens
[102845]
$12.00

Hope you enjoyed!

Happy Stampin',
Debbie

Don't forget to register for the June Stampin' Palooza here.

Shop now!


No comments:

Post a Comment