Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Waterfront and Lovely as a Tree

For today's post I wanted to share a masculine card.  My down line meeting is on Tuesday and our theme was Birthday/Masculine.  Masculine cards are always a little more difficult to make.  I combined the new Watercolor Wishes with an old favorite - Lovely as a Tree.

 On Very Vanilla, stamp the mountains with Sahara Sand. Make sure you stamp two or three times before inking up the stamp again, so you get the full effect of the mountain range.


Stamp the trees and the sentiment  with Early Espresso.  Attach Linen thread and attach to Early Espresso.


I also want to send out a quick reminder about the Stampin' Palooza! Stampin' Palooza is an all-day stamping event I put with my down line.  So, if you live anywhere near Arlington, WA, come check it out.  This is our one-year anniversary of the Stampin' Palooza and we have some extra surprises in the works for all our customers.  You can find all the details here.

I hope you enjoyed today's project, and if you have any questions please let me know.

Product List


Happy Stampin',

Debbie

Shop Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment