Thursday, July 19, 2018

Color Your Seasons Bundle

Today I am sharing a new bundle that will be available on August 1st, for a limited time.  It's called the Color Your Seasons, and new Watercolor Pencils.  This set covers all the seasons.  The flowers could be Spring and Summer, leaves for Fall and Holly for Christmas.


Product List

The Watercolor Pencils come in the following colors:

Balmy Blue Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Gorgeous Grape Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy.


I stamped on black with Versa Mark and embossed with Black Embossing Powder.


Then you color with Watercolor Pencils.  I used Balmy Blue and highlighted the flowers with Night of Navy.  I colored the leaves with Granny Apple Green and the center of the flowers with Daffodil Delight.


I embossed the piece of Whisper White with the Subtle Embossing folder.  I know it is really hard to see what that looks like, but the name says it all.  SUBTLE!  Attached ribbon and layers.


Product List


Hope you enjoyed today's project, if you have questions please let me know.

Happy Stampin',
Debbie

Shop Now!



No comments:

Post a Comment