Thursday, November 8, 2018

Rooted in Nature Poinsettia

Hello Crafty Stampers,  today I wanted to share a quick and easy card you can make with the leaves from the rooted in Nature Bundle.


On a piece of Shimmery White stamp the small leaf in a circle with Lovely Lipstick.  I know it's hard to believe that's the color.  But I think it turned out rather nice.  It's OK if the leaves overlap a little.  It makes the Poinsettia look very natural.


Stamp greeting and add ribbon.  To hide that blank spot in the center add some bling and layer onto Basic Black and then onto Lovely Lipstick.


This one with the larger leaf in the Rooted in Nature set.


I'm not sure which one I like better, the smaller leaf or the larger one.


Product List

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today's post.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin',
Debbie

Shop Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment