Thursday, November 15, 2018

Merry Christmas Wishes

Hello Stampers!

Today I wanted to share a card that was from my Holiday Card Class a few weeks ago.




As I mentioned on an earlier post, I am really trying to use my DSP for things other then bags or boxes.  Which is what I usually do.


I die cut the word Christmas out of Cherry Cobbler and Gray Granite.  I staggered the layering so you could see a little of Gray Granite underneath.  Add Wink of Stella on top.  Stamp the word on a piece of whisper White with Cherry Cobbler and die cut.  Die cut the layering Oval out of Cherry Cobbler.  Attach the word Christmas in the middle.


Attach Ribbon to DSP and add all layers.  I added a Pearl for the dot on the letter I.


Product List

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed today's post.

Happy Stampin',
Debbie

Shop now!

No comments:

Post a Comment