Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Definitely Dahlia

Saying good by to Definitely Dahlia.  Yes sad to say this one is going away.  This has been such a great stamp to use all on it's own.  You really don't need anything else with it.  I will miss this one, but along with saying good by to some also means saying hello to some new ones.

I will be posting a few sneak peeks in the next few weeks.



I used the shaving cream techniques to make the background for this.  You can find details on how to do this background here.  For this one I used the "B" block, but you could use any size, or different sizes if you wanted.  Start with So Saffron, Pool Party and then Marina Mist.


Stamp the Dahlia and the words with Basic Black (also leaving us).


I colored the ribbon with the Light Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends.

Product List

Hope you enjoyed today's project.

If you have any questions please let me.

Happy Stampin',
Debbie

Stampin' Palooza registration form is here.

Shop now!!


No comments:

Post a Comment