Thursday, March 8, 2018

Amazing you and More...

Hello,

On Tuesday I showed you the card I was making for my down line  shoe box exchange.  Today I wanted to show you what they all came up with.

Now as we all know everybody's cards always look differ and next month I will take pictures of all of them instead of just my copies.

Amazing you designed by Jessica Danford



A quick and simple card to make!  Love it!!

Perennial Birthday designed by Michaela Armstrong


Another Simple but elegant looking card.  Although Michaela is not a demonstrator her sister Tulena is.  We haven't pulled her over to the dark side yet.

Petal Pallet designed by Tulena Lammers.


I really like the softness of this card.  So pretty!

Thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions, please let me know.

Happy Stampin',
Debbie

Shop Now!


No comments:

Post a Comment