Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Beautiful Peacock meet Brusho

Hello Ladies & maybe Gents,

Hope everyone is starting to enjoy some signs of Spring.  We are having a nice dose of it right now.  But along with with Spring coming also means Spring clean up in the gardens which I hate doing.

Now onto today's project..

With Sale-a-Bration coming to an end in just a few weeks I decided I needed to work with this Beautiful Peacock stamp set (free with $50.00 after S&T).  I decided to combine it with the Brusho crystals.


I have watched so many different videos on using Brusho, so I am not linking any specific person here, but thank you to everyone with all the great techniques.  On youtube just search Brusho, or if you want to be more specific you can search Stampin' Up Brusho.


  • On Watercolor Paper you need to saturate the piece with Spray Starch.  
  • Sprinkle Yellow, Orange and a little bit of Green Brusho on top. The green adds a hint of purple.
  • Give it just a few minutes to soak into the Watercolor Paper then lay a paper towel on top and set aside to dry.
  • While that is drying you can stamp the peacock in Lemon Lime Twist and Fresh Fig on Whisper White.
  • Die cut it out using The Layering Circles.
  • Also die cut next layer out of the center of the Fresh Fig layer.
  • Take a piece of Fresh Fig and Lemon Lime Twist Ribbon and unravel it.
  • Attach to the back of the Fresh Fig piece.
  • Once the Watercolor piece is dry, stamp the Peacock feather's and the dots in Fresh Fig and Lemon Lime Twist.
  • Attach all layers.
  • Add Peacock with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Product List

The other supplies were Spray Starch, I got mine from the Dollar Store and paper towels.

I hope you enjoyed today's project.

I also wanted to remind everybody that I have a Spring Card class on the 31st of March.  You can find all the details here.  Hopefully I will have my new Stamparatus so everyone can try it out.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Stampin',
Debbie

Shop Now!


No comments:

Post a Comment